Young 99 vrs Young 11

smithy09

Right - I should have been focusing on that first column of percentages and knot the second.

That other class better take a long hard look at themselves then. Disgraceful.

These smackdowns are getting a little hard to follow for us of lesser intelligence. You are welcome to use the Booboo option of posting a link to a Youtube video of us stumbling drunk. That way, we will easily know who us getting bagged.

It had to happen didn't it? Picking on the little old family cruisers and using a self-proclaimed recently turboed boat to suggest the other untouched virginal like class has got slower ;)

I'm confident in saying if one of the old family cruisers was turboed properly the numbers would be quite different.

And for those who noticed one key word in the above, Yes I'm about to hide myself :lol:

In the mean time smarty arses, what's the below?

post-646-141887158972.jpg

a) three slow-growing rainforest trees?

B) a varnish manufacturer's dream?

Rest of your post was drivel. Can't believe you would diss the Data Lord like that. :twisted:

Complimented Ross 40s yesterday too. :thumbup:

Didn't intend my comments about the varnished boat to come across as a bagging if the owner is around here, takes a lot to keep a boat of that construction looking good.

a) three slow-growing rainforest trees?

B) a varnish manufacturer's dream?

Sunstone's dinghy?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant! Wish I had thought off it! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What the hell is going on!

KM is posting pics of a Young and Murky is bagging it, is the hadron colider running again?

Lack of water up north Willow, he's rationing it by drinking straight rum instead. I must say I also was somewhat taken aback by the R40 post he did. So the photo I chucked in was just to rebalance the books :) :) We're even now so hopefully normality will continue.

Anyway the photo -

Willow is correct on design, as is Wal

Willow is also correct on location, which may get one to think he spends a bit too long sussing boats for sale websites ;)

It is a Young 32 called Time Lord.

Build in 82

LOA - 10.37mts

Beam - 3.77

Draft - 2.1

Currently in Perth on the market for A$49,500.

How did I stumble across that? I searched 50-60ft multihulls on a Aussie website and that was in the list.

And to finish the post in a manner not to freak Willow out further I'll add. Isn't sad what some Young owner have to revert to just to get someone to look and maybe buy their boat :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Feeling better now Willow? :lol:

Knot the sister ship to Data Lord by any chance? :lol:

I must admit, KM, you have got me curious: yesterday you drove for three hours to look at a still-unidentified boat, today you're looking at multihulls in Oz. A newcomer would say you are hopelessly lost but I know there is always a cunning plan at work.

The varnished boat is knot you though, given your history with topsides maintenance. :twisted:

What the hell is going on!

KM is posting pics of a Young and Murky is bagging it, is the hadron colider running again?

Lack of water up north Willow, he's rationing it by drinking straight rum instead. I must say I also was somewhat taken aback by the R40 post he did. So the photo I chucked in was just to rebalance the books :) :) We're even now so hopefully normality will continue.

Anyway the photo -

Willow is correct on design, as is Wal

Willow is also correct on location, which may get one to think he spends a bit too long sussing boats for sale websites ;)

Build in 82

LOA - 10.37mts

Beam - 3.77

Draft - 2.1

Currently in Perth on the market for A$49,500.

How did I stumble across that? I searched 50-60ft multihulls on a Aussie website and that was in the list.

And to finish the post in a manner not to freak Willow out further I'll add. Isn't sad what some Young owner have to revert to just to get someone to look and maybe buy their boat :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Feeling better now Willow? :lol:

Lots better, my world as I knew it was crumbling down around me :crazy:

Archived