Single Sailors!

It's not only their hands you want to check out . . .

for hastily removed rings . . .

long fingernails can be damaged by those ropes etc . . .

Check for overall sun tans, shoe sizes and lipstick shades.

Can't have anything knot in excellent order, can we.

Now I could lend you a hand on the difficult task . . .

in my dreams :thumbdown:

Maybe we could talk to Akarana and put some crews on Platus for some friendly racing then a social event after????

I don't think they have the basics on board:

Hot showers with unlimited water supply

Flush toilets to avoid those difficult instructions, valves and pumps

Hair dryers

Curling tongs

Large bath robes and towels, all freshly launded of course

Plus that absolute essential high quality mirror surrounded with makeup lights

I'm bound to have forgotten heaps of other things to . . .

Ogre You'll just have to get with the program and NO, we dont want your feminine side comming out again, EVER!!!!!!!

I'm in trouble, if I were somehow forced to become single again, I'd be asking these girls to introduce me to their mothers :lol:

:D My understanding is that women in that age group, if single, are also looking for younger men :lol: :silent:

Hmmmm, it's interesting how it's all the old and married blokes making the comments here. And KM, being a "Mr Bobbit" would be the least of your worries with your wife mate. After she's cut it off, she would be force feeding it back to you, but not neccessarily via the mouth.
I'm only going for the ride down on AC's boat as he pours a mean Mt Gay and someone will have to look after it while he, and Grinna, are in hospital recovering ;)

Hey, woah up there big fulla!! I hadn't made any comments .... just suggested that there might be more interest generated with some images. A picture is worth a thousand words after all :wink:

And, of course, being happily married (at least that's what Mrs G says I am) I was only looking after the interests of the young single guys here at Crew.org.nz. :lol: Besides, Mrs G and I have an arrangement .... she says I'm allowed to touch but not look .... errr ... or something like that anyway :think: :eh: I wasn't really listening at the time :wave:

Funny, i was reading a thread on Crew.org and suddenly remembered I had to service the Car before Dawn went to get Groceries. So while adjusting the brakes on the wifes car, I thought I would solve the slight squeal problem with a light smear of grease around the Rotor.

Righty then, back to the Forum. Now what were we talking about again??

Funny, i was reading a thread on Crew.org and suddenly remembered I had to service the Car before Dawn went to get Groceries. So while adjusting the brakes on the wifes car, I thought I would solve the slight squeal problem with a light smear of grease around the Rotor.

How you were going to pay to bring these lovely ladies up to Auckland for me to take out on a date :wink:

How you were going to pay to bring these lovely ladies up to Auckland for to to take out on a date :wink:

Life insurance.

Hmmmm, it's interesting how it's all the old and married blokes making the comments here. And KM, being a "Mr Bobbit" would be the least of your worries with your wife mate. After she's cut it off, she would be force feeding it back to you, but not neccessarily via the mouth.
I'm only going for the ride down on AC's boat as he pours a mean Mt Gay and someone will have to look after it while he, and Grinna, are in hospital recovering ;)

Hey, woah up there big fulla!! I hadn't made any comments .... just suggested that there might be more interest generated with some images. A picture is worth a thousand words after all :wink:

And, of course, being happily married (at least that's what Mrs G says I am) I was only looking after the interests of the young single guys here at Crew.org.nz. :lol: Besides, Mrs G and I have an arrangement .... she says I'm allowed to touch but not look .... errr ... or something like that anyway :think: :eh: I wasn't really listening at the time :wave:

I never said you were chasing the ladies. We fell off a wave by Banks Peninsular and you broke your leg, hence the recovering comment.

So would you like to explain just why your post was oozing with guilt, having dodgy thoughts maybe? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop by wellington on the way North! That way it works out best for me and for the girls. Works out great for me (obvious) and works out great for the girls...(they wont have to go to Auckland) t.he.he

There's me! & I have a couple of single male friends too. I'm 31 & still can't find a girl that accepts sailing is a lifestyle rather than hobby for me. I live on my cav 36 it's fantastic except for sunday races..pulling gear off! I only work 20 weeks a year so I'm constantly playing boats :)

There's me! & I have a couple of single male friends too. I'm 31 & still can't find a girl that accepts sailing is a lifestyle rather than hobby for me. I live on my cav 36 it's fantastic except for sunday races..pulling gear off! I only work 20 weeks a year so I'm constantly playing boats :)

Ever thought of moving up to Auckland? :wink:

Well it seems there is an issue all over the country for both male and female single sailors!

Perhaps we do need a seperate singles forum on this website!

Well it seems there is an issue all over the country for both male and female single sailors!

Perhaps we do need a seperate singles forum on this website!

Agreed :thumbup:

It will make for interesting reading for the rest of us :D

Archived