Gulf Harbour marina berth rental?

John B

What sort of realistic rental figure does a 12 M berth attract in GH?

Good berth , close in but not too close (plenty of boat manouvreing room). I'm helping out a relative, trying to evaluate whether she should sell or let it out long term.

Wow, that's cheap.

For god's sake here we go again. :roll:

GH is not cheap. It's a ripoff. And it's a terrible marina, poor location, bad security etc. much better you guys stick in Auck.

Wow, that's cheap.

GH is not cheap. It's a ripoff. And it's a terrible marina, poor location, bad security etc. much better you guys stick in Auck.

Wow, that's cheap.

brilliant :lol: i'll keep that in mind if i need one

He's right. Heaps of parking wardens at GH also. I wouldn't risk it.

I hear they're starting a motorcross series in the carpark also.

Damn, just signed up for a berth last Friday :problem: :lol:

Gulf harbour > horrible place then eh, up there in the tropics. Must be terrible sailing too, reaching back and forth. I don't know how those poor fellas survive without a sunday afternoon beat back into a Waitemata chop and SW snotter.

Thanks for the feedback. That gives us an idea by comparing marina rates to 'market rates' so cheers for that.

Gulf harbour > horrible place then eh, up there in the tropics. Must be terrible sailing too, reaching back and forth. I don't know how those poor fellas survive without a sunday afternoon beat back into a Waitemata chop and SW snotter.

Thanks for the feedback. That gives us an idea by comparing marina rates to 'market rates' so cheers for that.

Yeah the reaching gets pretty dull. I'd love more a beat home but just can't afford W'haven rates. Sigh. You guys are so lucky, you just don't aprpeciate it.

Archived