As keen as they get!

Scubash

Looking for a committed boat to sail on for the Richmond winter series as well as the PCC and maybe would even be nice to do the PCC woman's winter series as well. I want to sail everyday I can! I am already on a boat for the RNZYS and rum racing, although from time to time I do cheat and go on other boat's, for Rum racing that is. :shh: :P

What I look for in a boat is one that is committed to racing and to their crew as I will give this in return....hard to ask? :think:

I am still fairly new to sailing, but have had many great opportunities to take part in and experience. Since I moved to Auckland I have tried to take part in every race I can onboard - Ross 930's, Eliot 1050 & 1350, Benneteau's, Fineline, Thunder, Truxton, Timberwolf and a few more. Other than harbour racing, I have also done the Coastal Classic, Dudder cup, Auckland Anniversary Regatta, Commodores Cup, BMW Regatta, a few other long distance races and most recently the Auckland to Noumea race! Have also sailed from Auckland to Bluff, did a delivery from Tahiti to Auckland, have my STCW 95, MROC and am currently working on my Boatmasters. :sailor:

I am still learning, but have grown fond to the bow. I have not yet had to handle a bow completely on my own, but I am very keen to become an expert! I am small which is great for the need to go up a mast! But I will admit I do lack a bit of strength unfortunately. I am keen to any position really...as long as I am sailing and still learning I am happy as!! :thumbup:

PM, ring or text me - Ashley 0211706138

Ps. Getting on a multi would be fantastic! :D

Hey Scubash, you should call Steve from Pretty Woman... (1 post below yours).

You're certainly a lot more qualified than me for the job!

http://crew.org.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19807

Yes I saw it, but he is looking for RNZYS winter series and I am already committed to a boat. I am searching for Richmond and Ponsonby...

But hey thanks anyways! :thumbup:

someones got alot of experience :thumbup:

I wish it was as much as it sounds! But yeah has been quite good these past 9 months going from ZERO to all this! But sure do have soooooo much more to learn!! :shock: :crazy: :thumbup:

Your not in Guatemala now Dr Ropata.

Ron Zacapa!

I can feel someone angry side coming out shortly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grrrrrrr :evil: You got that right! But only bc the best rum in the world is not readily available here!

As to BS hahaa BS is right! :P Could you be more original???? :wink:

In know where to get it and where it is served over the counter, Perfect on the rocks!

I do too! More than one place, but its expensive as! :shock:

buying 2 shots here = 1 bottle back home! :crazy:

But ideas are brewing...you'll see one day I will get here and I'll have it sponsor the Coastal Classic! :wink:

I am pretty sure I can get it for around $75 a bottle.

Heaidng there tomorrow, will let you know.

Yeah thats about how much I would have to sell it for if I imported it. How many people would buy it for that price? Want be generous and buy me a bottle? :wink:

Yeah thats about how much I would have to sell it for if I imported it. How many people would buy it for that price? Want be generous and buy me a bottle? :wink:

Then share half of it with me :D :D

Then share half of it with me :D :D

Hahaha sorry NOOOO!

When it comes to Ron Zacapa I will admit I am SELFISH as!! :P

No offence to you though...just hard to come by here...might give you a sip just so you know what you are missing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Generousity and Share are not generally used i conjunction with "Ron Zacapa" ...well not in NZ anyway...

Yeah exactly..not in NZ...in Guatemala I would buy you your own bottle no problem SC! :P

But BS I would be very much appreciated if you could donate me a bottle...you know cause I'm a little homesick :shifty: and it would make me feel sooooooooooo much better! :wink:

Archived