WARNING ;;;; WARNING ;;; TO Crew

This is just plain scary. Anyway, mine is different from all you plagerists (if you look closely). Still, a VERY weird post by the OP.

Really?????? I dont see any difference between mine and yours picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank heaven this little gem came out in the Q & A:

What should I do if I suspect I am infected?

Symptoms include:

1/ A need to drink milk from a saucer

2/Uncontrollable consumption of live birds (protected or not) and various rodents (without condiments)

3/ Trying to fit yourself on a window sill in the morning sun

4/ Racing across the road at various occasions in front of speeding cars

If you see any of the above afflictions, suggest a Doctor or clawing the sh_t out of the wife's

favorite chair.

This is just plain scary. Anyway, mine is different from all you plagerists (if you look closely). Still, a VERY weird post by the OP.

Really?????? I dont see any difference between mine and yours picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bastard!! :shock: :shock:

Na, mines the different one

PW's pic is a wider view incorporating a pair of torches on the beach.

Hey Grinna, regarding the Cat parasite, there is a far more serious affect in some people. It has also been found that some Humans can exhibit traits of bad decision making, difficulty in keeping the story strait and high levels of grandeur and infection can often be physically displayed as a stupid smurk on the face of the infected person. When this level of infection has been reached, these people move into the category we call Politicians.

That article suggests that 70% of british sheep have been exposed to toxoplasma through contact with infected cat faeces. The UK must have an absolutely massive number of wild cats crapping in farm paddocks then. That just seems a bit unreasonable as the only infection pathway for sheep ..... surely they're missing something.

Archived