Barfoot & Thompson Shorthanded Series - Big Cash Prizes

Fish

Ok KM, it could be messy though...

Seriously though AC, it would be good to see you out there taking long range photos of our transom :)

Do we want to know..??

Hi AA.Could you please clarrify. The courses for the SH series and the Barfoot series are different. Does that mean that we are racing different courses on Saturday depending on what series a boat entered. Also Appd C shows a yellow flag and the SI say white. Thanks if you can.

Thanks Changed. I am glad someone noticed my deliberate SNAFU before Saturday. We will get this fixed. FYI the flag on the Appendix is supposed to be Orange - it is a course flag. Easiest way of telling sailors what type of Course, Olympic (port or Starboard), Windward/Leeward or Bay Race. White flag for boats to show they are racing.

Please bear with us as we need to make sure that we dont double complicate the issue by making changes that will negatively impact GHYC. We will get the correct Course up asap. Hopefully tomorrow but definitely well before Saturday

I'll do the Weiti series.Will be really interesting to see how we go. In the past we've really suffered without the rail weight. Just depends if we're racing against boats with a similar issues, or if we're up against some of the heavier larger boats where crew weight isn't such a factor.

..or if we're up against some of the heavier larger boats where crew weight isn't such a factor.

Ahem! And who are you referring to? :wink: The Ant gets a bit sensitive when the word fat gets used :lol:

I guess you'd be hoping for around 5 knots of breeze then?

Archived