Three Kings Offshore Race

Aussie

Truxton is a starter for sure.

This may not be an annual race so ya silly if you dont enter and do it this year.

And 4 sure there will be a Fishing prize.

Really looking forward to it.

Would certainly do it if I wasn't offshore.. Bugger...

Ziggy's a pretty good driver ..... does the boat NEED the owner onboard??? :twisted:

Probably not... Just need me to pay the bills... Sadly...

Would certainly do it if I wasn't offshore.. Bugger...

Ziggy's a pretty good driver ..... does the boat NEED the owner onboard??? :twisted:

Probably not... Just need me to pay the bills... Sadly...

Internet banking should work from overseas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

as were out with no racing this year on Oracle, skins do you need any extra's? starting to miss the races.....

Glen, you can come with us if we can get a crew together. Have you got a current sea survival cert? That would help tick that box too!

Fineline. Im available to do this race, have my own safety gear etc. Give me a shout if you need a crew. pm me if need be.

Cool, we should have room. Have you done a sea survival course? Not essential but 30% of the crew need to have a current cert.

Fineline. Im available to do this race, have my own safety gear etc. Give me a shout if you need a crew. pm me if need be.

Cool, we should have room. Have you done a sea survival course? Not essential but 30% of the crew need to have a current cert.

Actually, not to sure after checking times.. unitec starts on the 25th of feb.. probably abit close.. :thumbdown: No sea survival course.

Actually, not to sure after checking times.. unitec starts on the 25th of feb.. probably abit close.. :thumbdown: No sea survival course.

We won't be that slow! You'll be home with a day to spare at least.

Hi Glen.

sorry but I'm full up. sailing with 4 and already have a standby list.

Entries. Lots of people like me that havnt sorted out the paper work. I'll be doing mine next week but there is definately 10 plus boats racing. unfortunately the living doll wont be here after the hobart damage.

I would think anyone thinking off doing a fiji race or the next round north island would be into this race to gain experience etc. As I found out the hard way in the last RNI there is a big difference in sailing a boat in the coastal to qualify for RNI and actually turning the top corner of NZ and getting out into some real seaway to find out what ya boat and crew are capable of.

Ssanz have backed this race as a RNI qualifier so there may be a few 2 handed entries to show up yet as well.

be careful too read the notice of race and sailing instructions carefully about what is required to meet the entry crtiteria and contact rayc for any questions.

there will be more happening in the next 2 weeks.

Get busy, get entered and get sailing around some of the most isolated and awesome islands in NZ

Archived