Three Kings Offshore Race

Aussie

Where are all the hardarse sailor that are always banging on about wanting to do something challenging ?

John I'm disappointed in you for asking that question. You should already know they go to the Waikato... LOL

ha Ash, i'm sure he doesn't mean me

but I would happily go on either yachts

I know but wanted an excuse to get that out! :D

Grrr I want to do the race sooooo bad!! :crazy:

hmmm :think: If Fineline goes a missing it wasn't me! :silent: :lol:

Anyone else KNOT wanting to be involved in disappearance of Fineline? :shifty:

For those crew that don't have boats for this event, come to Welly for the Port Nic Regatta instead. We have boats looking for crew for the 3 day regatta on at the same time as the 3 Kings - racing Fri 22 Feb to Sun 24 Feb for the PHRF and IRC Nationals. It's not an offshore but we will have some breeze and a great party!

Don't quite know how FnG got dragged into this but Hamish, you should be ashamed, an embarrassment to sailing.

Have you not yet taught Finelines people that crew should be seen and not heard?

Don't quite know how FnG got dragged into this but Hamish, you should be ashamed, an embarrassment to sailing.

Have you not yet taught Finelines people that crew should be seen and not heard?

I must have been away that week :lol:

Yes Mark they are a mouthy lot... I have a great deal of difficulty getting them to tow the line both on and off the boat.

...and to the crew: if you want to organise a new Cat-3 cert, Satphone, #4 jib and bank cheque for the full value of the boat then you are welcome to take her for the race!

Yes Mark they are a mouthy lot... I have a great deal of difficulty getting them to tow the line both on and off the boat.

...and to the crew: if you want to organise a new Cat-3 cert, Satphone, #4 jib and bank cheque for the full value of the boat then you are welcome to take her for the race!

There is always a catch ! :D

There is always a catch ! :D

Cme across Karl from river Rebel last week and I mentioned how you wanted to do the race but couldn't get off and he raised his had to take Fineline! Maybe he can arrange all that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

so hauled the truxton out for a look yesterday and to work on the keel to find my rudder is snapped clean in half through the bottom gudgeon.

Bumped something at xmas but never thought anything of it. Its seen some action before.

Un repairable as core is rooted.

Anyone got a transom hung rudder that could be retro fitted to my boat for sale?

Not looking good for us.(going to try hard to get to the start)

Expect to see more entries this week.

Grrr I want to do the race sooooo bad!! :crazy:

hmmm :think: If Fineline goes a missing it wasn't me! :silent: :lol:

Anyone else KNOT wanting to be involved in disappearance of Fineline? :shifty:

Count me out, I now have a ride for the race.

Are you still looking for a boat Scubash?

With Mr. R out of the race, I am now also looking for a 3K (and Balokovic Cup) boat.

I've already taken time off to do the race, and quite looking forward to it.

Sailing CV available if requested.

The call goes out on the forums- 'We want longer races. Really challenging stuff. Like the old days!!' The clubs respond- Southern 600, White Island, Three Kings. And there are ten entries!!!! It must be hard for the clubs to plan.

The call goes out on the forums- 'We want longer races. Really challenging stuff. Like the old days!!' The clubs respond- Southern 600, White Island, Three Kings. And there are ten entries!!!! It must be hard for the clubs to plan.

It is challenging...!! :-)

It is challenging...!! :-)

But it's also lots of fun. It's a great feeling when it starts, and an even better feeling when everyone finishes!

Archived