2 x crew desire to sail to Asia.

waterbabies

Hi,

My name's Caitlin (25) and my partner is Sanji (28).

We're enthusiastic, fun people looking to crew on a boat to South-East Asia, Papua New Guinea or any islands close by. We are based in Wellington, but can depart from anywhere in New Zealand or Australia.

Sanji has experience sailing Optimus dinghies while I am a waterbaby, having been on the water numerous times and loving it! (albeit not sailing myself). Currently we are trying to get some experience crewing for races at local sailing clubs. We're hard-working, quick learners and are enthusiastic about adding new skills to our repertoires.

In our spare time we're interested in sustainable living, art, literature, gardening, science. We can hold conversations about all these things! We're easy going and talkative, not stressful or awkward people to spend time with.

I have been checking out crew finding forums for a while now, and I know it will be tempting for readers to suggest to us that we get more experience before advertising our services, but we want to get away swiftly and start our adventures. But if anyone can suggest any other avenues or forums (Australian forums?) for help finding a boat it would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you

Caitlin and Sanji.

Archived