Might be keen especially if I have someone to race against (like Lucifer and attitude and any other 8.5's who might show up) and can get some crew interested. I had been vaguely thinking about doing some mods to the boat over Christmas period - hard to know if I'll be sorted by then.

We all know the way this works enter the regatta and more will follow, also helps get your berth sorted, well run events need to supported otherwise they fade

Good call Rodney, BOI race week is a well run event and needs the support with a good raft turnout in Jan. I know Ray was disappointed with the multi turn out last time round.

There are a number of 8.5's on the cusp but all looking for confirmed entries before they make the call to go...

We (Attitude) are in - let's see some other 8.5's on the entry list - we don't want to be lining up against AGIR and XL etc!!!!

There is no doubt it is a great event run well in a great part of the world. Its the timing that's a screw it up,

We had a bit of a chat at the dock last night it sounds like the Stealth, Tigre, Deeds, and borderline are all out