Nicky Cruz 7.6

GregW

all the best for the launch :thumbup: , don't forget the camera :!: , we might be 250 kms away but it's nice to see how city people do things :shock:

Ill be around tomorrow so there will be a few photos of how it all goes.

A great big Thank You to all those who turned up yesterday from far and wide to help move the boat and assemble it at the other end. Everyones assistance was much appreciated. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

For those watching from afar, it was a great turnout and everything went well many hands making fairly light work, particularly with what was a fairly awkward carry out of the backyard to the trailer. We got her on the cradle at the other end and fitted beams and floats while sampling a few beers and some of SD's rum. All in all I don't see how it could have gone any better. Back into it today......

I'll put some pics up soon

Cheers :thumbup:

Hi Greg I bet its not quite the same looking out on your backyard , all you see now is a reminder to mow the bloody lawns.

The hull moving and assembly to the Okahu Bay cradle went without a hitch thanks to all the guys that turned up and put their backs into it, along with great humour,booze and or course stories :wink: :

Good luck with the mast and I hope to be around for the launching.

Cheers

Graeme

Archived