Jt TRi

Let's not dwell on the minimalist interior, I'm never gonna live it down! I'll just connect up the camera to the computer and flick a few shots across to Squid for the Homepage. Gimme a few minutes...

Looks very well thought out. I like the outboard arrangement and the tramps with differing materials ideas, very nice indeed.

And how could I knot like all the pretty coloured strings :)

Ahm, Looks almost as Pretty as Offender JT But do you really get enough Bite with those air rudders?? or do you have to sail the boat upside down?

Oh, and the name, to which particular event are you referring to?

Looks very slippery and it looks a lot lighter than Lucifer. Look out Laurie !

looks a lot lighter than Timberwolf too, look out Tim!!!! :lol:

JT has done a beautiful job its a credit to him, im proud to own a closely related nearly finished Tri! :thumbup:

Looks very slippery and it looks a lot lighter than Lucifer. Look out Laurie !

looks a lot lighter than Timberwolf too, look out Tim!!!! :lol:

JT has done a beautiful job its a credit to him, im proud to own a closely related nearly finished Tri! :thumbup:

We are actually intending to bring Wolfie up to Weiti to have the occassional race against the "Up north boats", and am looking forward to racing against JT.

What we lose against him by being heavier, we may gain by having more sail area and being longer.

Yes he does, and he's welcome to come out and have a go if he wants to! Not too sure what to do about his handicap of course but in the absence of any other information will bung him in at 1.0

Archived