Jt TRi

hey that other guy was an excitable wee tyke eh !! ... anyway as the story goes it wasn't just sailing thrills ...but leroy has kept the code .. what happens on the cat stays on the cat .. :sailor: opps this is a tri chat thing'e so ? hows your tri .. that the problem with tri hards

Anyone out there have a current e-mail address for JT? I tried the jtspars one off the links on the 8.5 designs but no response.

Thanks in advance.

Rad S

Anyone out there have a current e-mail address for JT? I tried the jtspars one off the links on the 8.5 designs but no response.

Thanks in advance.

Rad S

Email ???

You must be joking, JT doesn't do modern like email.

In fact he doesn't even have a mobile phone.

And if you phone him on his landline time it for one of his breaks (which he hardly ever takes) otherwise he doesn't even answer that.

all you can do is leave a message or what works is a visit, then you can check out Frantic Drifts new amas which are next door !

Email ???

You must be joking, JT doesn't do modern like email.

In fact he doesn't even have a mobile phone.

And if you phone him on his landline time it for one of his breaks (which he hardly ever takes) otherwise he doesn't even answer that.

all you can do is leave a message or what works is a visit, then you can check out Frantic Drifts new amas which are next door !

Thanks for that Mr. Wolf. I am based up in Thailand so popping round for a visit not really practical :? Mind you the missus has been bugging me to take her on a proper honeymoon and I've always fancied a trip down to NZ....... Would be a great way to catch up with all that is happening down there on the active multi scene.

Cheers - Rad S.

P.S. Actually just received an e-mail response from JT this afternoon!!!!!

Any rumours that JT is not (teconolijcally) advanced are a total fabrication. I have seen his laptop, I showed him how to turn it on. He went on to the net to look at boats but I think he misspled the word as none of the sailors had any clothes on. :)

Any rumours that JT is not (teconolijcally) advanced are a total fabrication. I have seen his laptop, I showed him how to turn it on. He went on to the net to look at boats but I think he misspled the word as none of the sailors had any clothes on. :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He and I must have the same make of keyboard. :wink:

isn't funny how we can all take the pess out of john boy and we all know that he can't turn his laptop on to find out , someone should tell him that you have to blow in to the earphone connection to turn it on..... he could relate to that :lol:

Archived