Dear 132 Viewers and No Repliers

LisaA

OK, let me get more specific about why you might try me out as Wed nite crew...

I was regular crew on Woolly Jumper (just sold) which was 1st on line AND handicap in 2 RYC races of the 5 so far AND in 1st place in SERIES at RNZYS at end of the year. Also won on Paper Tiger Tigga the one race I tried with them. Have also raced Fridays on Echelon, Grenada, Sex on Fire, and Revolution Blues. Third in Nationals in USA on an Olson 30.Try me for a one-off?

What a load of misogynist rubbish SB, the fact of the matter is the majority of those with yachts are still away so the 132 odd views you got were probably from those without boats sitting at home over Xmas.

Don't be discouraged Lisa - its a difficult time of the year to be advertising for anything, it will sort itself out over the next week or so as business resumes as usual.

It might have helped if you had put more of your experience in the original post tho :)

Jesus you guys... I don't doubt that's all *meant* in jest but if I were a sheila I'd be having second thoughts.

If I was a sheila, i'd take more offence at being called a sheila

Jesus you guys... I don't doubt that's all *meant* in jest but if I were a sheila I'd be having second thoughts.

If I was a sheila, i'd take more offence at being called a sheila

Bah! I stand* corrected :)

*Actually slouch corrected; is too damned hot to do much else.

I would have thought most sexist pigs would jump at the chance to invite a lady on their boats. Whether or not they value said lady's contribution and/or insist on calling them "Beer Wench" is another thing entirely.

I would have thought most sexist pigs would jump at the chance to invite a lady on their boats. Whether or not they value said lady's contribution and/or insist on calling them "Beer Wench" is another thing entirely.

Ha! Said lady should be so lucky. I laboured under the sobriquet "Beer Bitch" for a while...

I was quietly suprised when I added a female to the crew, didnt take long and I now have a reasonably good bowman that turns up every week and is happy to take all the abuse that I can yell (was taught from the start that it is always the bowmans fault and things can always happen quicker).

The rest of the crew now wonder how I stay married

Ha - I never knew Banaari was female.
Neither did Banaari!
I haven't seen anything to confirm either way yet! :lol:
And if everybody's luck holds, you won't :mrgreen:

I guess that only adds up to you maybe being a lady boy?! :think: :lol:

I guess that only adds up to you maybe being a lady boy?! :think: :lol:

Hehehe - next time I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut! Only redeeming feature is that "beer bitch" was at least one rank above "rail meat" :mrgreen:

Resetting to original topic:

OK, let me get more specific about why you might try me out as Wed nite crew...

I was regular crew on Woolly Jumper (just sold) which was 1st on line AND handicap in 2 RYC races of the 5 so far AND in 1st place in SERIES at RNZYS at end of the year. Also won on Paper Tiger Tigga the one race I tried with them. Have also raced Fridays on Echelon, Grenada, Sex on Fire, and Revolution Blues. Third in Nationals in USA on an Olson 30.Try me for a one-off?

There is a difference between male sailors whom just wants a male crew (for their own personal reasons) and being labeled sexist (probably by a bunch of left wing, labour suporting hairy legged lesbians) - and a perverted / desperate sailor after a womann on board to satisfy his Sexist / controlling / perverted mind. :twisted:

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy.

That is one complex! :roll:

Archived