SCOW

Hey Pumba thats a good shot of you that you sent in .. the lower one of cause :lol: , remember this ... drum roll and applause .. sometimes when you look stupid that means you are :thumbup:

Now beau ... poor silly beau :eh: yes you beau...... when we blast past you :wtf: in the "Flat earth society " scow please remember your dis belief and yes we will give you a turn ( just after a big dog has had his way with you )

Mr crew .org nice photo's thank you :D The bottom one is the order of the day .... do you remember when the so called sailing world :roll: mocked multi hulls and now they are being sailed in the Americas Cup :clap: well well dum and dummer might not be the sailing world ( praise be ) but they could be a reflection on the small simple minded sector that hates the simple fact that their only Constance is being WRONG :wave:

Now beau ... poor silly beau :eh: yes you beau...... when we blast past you :wtf: in the "Flat earth society " scow please remember your dis belief and yes we will give you a turn ( just after a big dog has had his way with you )

The closest thing to the flat earth.

Capture.JPG

:wink:

Finally a response, you must have put the weed whacker down. Are you going to do the scow after taking on the Whiting, which if I'm not mistaken is after converting a yachting world diamond into a launch, which itself will be after finishing the cat? You've quite a build program going there Bushy.

Yer ............... :mrgreen: what am i going to do after lunch , was it mummy or daddy or uncle willy who got that action shot of you , i think you were a bit bow down actually ,

Are you renaming Deaf Leopard? The best I heard lately was BOHICA "Bend Over Here It Comes Again" that kept me chuckling for hours. I thought Ego Ventus was funny it's latin for "Ive Got Wind". I've seen Alimony and Severance and Buckle Up Spankey, what the hell is that about? I thought you might know.

Pumbaa .......... I think that you have made a mistake ( possibly only another of many ) that last name " buckle up spanky " isn't that meant to be your special " in the bedroom name " when you are dressed in that leather outfit that you think we all don't know about , any way you have plenty of time to think of names for your boat manly because it is taking so long , BEAU reconds that he will kick your arse

...I've seen... Buckle Up Spankey, what the hell is that about? I thought you might know.

Don't forget her successor, Spankey rides again! And no, I have no idea what it means either. Aussie boats if I recall though....

Archived