Y88's at Bucks

Wow there must be a breeding programme on at Bucks. Sweeny Todd, 888/Dangerzone, Flash Gordon all come in the past year or two. Also Nijinsky just turned up before Xmas and now I heard Blondie has arrived.

Add to the longer term boats and it's a good fleet there now. We were looking for a cruiser-racer boat a bit bigger but it's tempting to get into that lot!

Not as many as WH but good to have another fleet building in the region....anyone else keen?

And what's more there is another one in the big shed currently getting a make-up job which I think is going to stay local.

Unless that's one you've listed, they all look the same to me :)

KM, don't you hate it the way those Young boats all look the same when looking at their sterns?

Was going to pass comment on it myself at some stage RaceTech, not sure if they're based there or just visiting, but also in the last couple of years, you can add to your list Inner Circle, Instigator, Men at Work? and Satelite, that on top of the seven odd that were already there.

Afraid all the Ross boat breeding is happening in Nelson KM.

Competition, I don't do enemies, life's too short for that.

And I totally agree with you. Knowing thy opposing skipper/s is a handy tool.

I'm just concerned I know so many 88's down that way when I don't really know 'down that way' that well at all :)

Archived