Boat Wanted

tonz76

I'd say any era. I owned the 2nd to last 1020 ever built by the respected mcdells late 80's. Built to survey with clear gelcoat under the water etc and fully inspected. Was stunned to hear shortly after I sold it, mid 90's it needed a bottom job. Would have been less than 10 years old.

yep, pox is really common. sometimes serious, sometimes not. Ravens, for example are solid GRP. thick! pox not so important here as it is on a cored construction...

I went to see a raven yesterday they do really seem solid boats with plenty of room & it was within my budget but it had just a bit too much work for me at this current time and especially starting out. If I had the extra $ I would definitely look to purchase one

At face value it looks to be a good deal for what you were saying you want to do.

I'm not familiar with the design but would be surprised if it has the same performance as some of the other boats mentioned above. And you'd still have to buy an outboard. But for that money it looks like it would get you out on the water...

At face value it looks to be a good deal for what you were saying you want to do.

I'm not familiar with the design but would be surprised if it has the same performance as some of the other boats mentioned above. And you'd still have to buy an outboard. But for that money it looks like it would get you out on the water...

I have been looking online and contacted Bruce Roberts but they said they didn't recognise it as one of theirs. I spoke to someone who thinks it might be a wagstaff. Seemed a great boat to be fair but the previous owners said we would struggle to get insurance on it! He only got it by having multiple policies and they added the boat on :?

Archived