END OF YEAR RUM RACE 2013

I don't even know what I'll be doing in a months time let alone a years time. Did we have to enter for this years event last year? Funny but I had to check the calendar to make sure it was still 2013, one of the disadvantages of getting older.

Yep, 90k's on the trailer, while my TVs are standing still in the house.

I was actually meaning scratch as in first to start, not fastest, but never mind!

If the weather turns to custard and our 2 year old doesn't want to go, I'll start pacing the docks looking for a ride. Something fast would be a nice change :lol:

MarkM does all the handicaps and I hear he will joyfully accept all bribes.

I see Partisan is in, if you belong to a club or class association can you pass the word along?

Quick list of entries so far. Have had a lot of 'spam entries' this year so if we've missed you, apologies and post here, email markm@racetrack.org.nz or our fine and noble crew.org editor.

Remember, the sooner you enter, the more time you have to negotiate a reasonable start time with the handicapper, and really the fiscal consideration involved is quite minor given the prestige of the event.

Team Zenith - XS8

Crocodile - Elliott 770

Takahoa - Townson 32

Sonic - Young 88

Bondi Tram - Ross 930

Pavo - Patiki

The Entertainer - Ross 930

flitzer 3 - weta 4.4m trimaran

Azure - Farr 1020

Rainbow V - Farr 1220

Provincial Cowboy - Ross 40

Lawless - xp44

Steinlager II - IOR Maxi

Will put together some start times once those fiscal considerations roll in and when we've a few more entries. Probably over the weekend.

Have posted on the Y88 Facebook site

https://www.facebook.com/YoungEightyEight

.. there are a few in our fleet not shy of a Rum or two...

Some aren't sure if it will be a Heaven or Hell time, some are a bit Skitzo on it and some are going to have a super SONIC time....

There are others who are only waiting on fair winds and excuse to skive off work early...

Come on 88's as Chopper Reid says.. Harden the FrumK up!

Archived