BTW Our mast goes in tommorow and we think we have gone a tad on the large size!! only 100mm under max height for 8.5m's :-S

And then it gets measured.....

I hope you cut the prod off where you were shown.

I will be at westhven XYZ at 10:30 tomorrow checking Lucifer should you want to bring Creepy along send me a txt or PM.

Last measuring day is the 13th

Bill,

Whats the idea with 3weeks to go for the bmw do we HAVE to do it before the 13th?

No measuring session was even mentioned to anyonein either multi meeting or 8.5 meeting..

The boat is at HMB at the moment and will be there for another week fitting gear to it.

btw Prod was cut down before it went in the water, but how are we supposed to get around the measuring issue? Can we not send you photos with measurements being taken for verification? We have made sure that the boat is less than the max height.. Not much point in racing if we cant get any results...

Just my 2cents.

BTW good job for organising bill but a lil late in organising for us busy people.

Bill,

Whats the idea with 3weeks to go for the bmw do we HAVE to do it before the 13th?

No measuring session was even mentioned to anyonein either multi meeting or 8.5 meeting..

The boat is at HMB at the moment and will be there for another week fitting gear to it.

btw Prod was cut down before it went in the water, but how are we supposed to get around the measuring issue? Can we not send you photos with measurements being taken for verification? We have made sure that the boat is less than the max height.. Not much point in racing if we cant get any results...

Just my 2cents.

BTW good job for organising bill but a lil late in organising for us busy people.

Thank you for your constructive criticism Ryan,

I did mention a while ago boats were going to be measured and I even posted it on this forum and also named all the offending boats just in case.

If your prod is wrong out comes Mr Hacksaw boys... you should perhaps have measured twice before mixing resin. Either way it is probably closer than your last effort, I hope you threw out that tape - it had about 300mm extra in it somewhere.

And lastly Ryan I decided the 13th is the cut off because I am busy too. If there isnt a finite end I will be chasing up everyone on the night before the regatta and I would like 2 weeks to sort my own race programme.