What is it with the media?

On 19/12/2020 at 3:20 PM, KM... said:

You think Trump has not said one factual thing in the entire 4 years? Ouch, don't you have it bad possibly unhealthy bad, watch for that as it is known to grind people down which then can lead to some very bad outcomes.

You are telling us the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, a govt dept tasked to track wages amongst other things is lieing to the world. care to support that with facts....... and from an authoritative source this time please, not more of your usual BumFuckNoWhere Daily Tattler like outfits.

You claim your info is from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, but as usual you provide no link to it. Do you expect us to search the entire BLS website, or take your word for it? Personally, I will do neither one. 

What you likely fell for is Trump's bragging about the economy as it was BEFORE the pandemic, and which crashed due in large part to his own mismanagement of COVID. In fact the economy is dire for . . 

"tens of millions of people are out of work and struggling to afford adequate food and pay the rent."  https://www.cbpp.org/research/poverty-and-inequality/tracking-the-covid-19-recessions-effects-on-food-housing-and

Arguing that the Trump economy is great for average Americans is flat-out preposterous. His own boosters do not do that.  

Trump even went out of his lame duck way to screw over restaurant workers . . (Business Insider, sorry for the pop-up ads)

A new rule rolled out in the final days of the Trump administration would allow restaurants to pull tips from their waitstaff to pay cooks and other employees, putting more cash in the pockets of owners while forcing front-of-house staffers to do more work for less money.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the Media companies need to be broken up, same as what should happen to BIg Tech THe Murdoch Empire, for instance, has screwed up journalism the world over. I was very glad that the Nati

You need to suss the study,done by either Vic or Otago Uni, that showed the NZ media is very heavily left. The only one that didn't exhibit hard leftist was the Herald I think. The study was a mi

For Christmas, we donated to your wonderful DOC - least we can do. 

Posted Images

On 25/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, AJ Oliver said:

You claim your info is from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, but as usual you provide no link to it. Do you expect us to search the entire BLS website, or take your word for it? Personally, I will do neither one.

I tend to find those who do really care will take the effort to verify and confirm. Those that claim to care but really don't just make excuses.

I see a fact that is one small google from verifying being ignored in favour of making excuses.

But it's not up to me to decided if you want to live knowing the facts, as uncomfortable as they may be, or to continue living in your hatred fuelled ignorance.