Crew available from April 2023

Hey everyone! 

I am Stephan and my girlfriend’s name is Kait. We are currently in New Zealand hiking the te Araroa trail from the northern most point to the southern most point of the country. We believe we will finish at the middle to end of March and it would be a dream come true to join a sailboat as crew sometime in end March-April. 

Our goal is to make it back to Europe without flying, but we have no time limits, and are completely open to destination. We are completely flexible with start date and starting point in New Zealand. 

A bit about us! Kait is American and I am German. We met 4 years ago in Denmark where we were both working. We are now on a 6 month hike through New Zealand in the country’s most rainy spring. We don’t have much sailing experience, however last summer we spent 2 weeks on my parents sailboat, so we have a basic understanding. Kait has a huge passion for cooking, and is vegetarian 🥑 🍍🍋 and I would say I am really handy all around. We love the ocean in every way, surfing, diving, swimming, and hopefully sailing! 

We could help with watching and entertaining your kids, cooking, cleaning, night watch, you name it! 😀

If you are looking for crew or know someone who is looking for crew and think it could work, please send us a message! We would be so happy to chat about the possibility of us joining! 

Text or try calling (if we have service) at 027 360 5255

Happy sailing!

4B1D0FA8-1255-4936-8A46-A0F116EB1876.jpeg

F0828959-0F73-409D-A518-38E20D9F345F.jpeg

38551697-E1B7-4B8B-8056-FDAB1EF4E69B.jpeg