Intermediate crew looking for a boat sailing from NZ to a Pacific Island

Hi! My name is Suzanne, I am a 26 y.o. French traveller in New Zealand. I am looking for a boat to join as crew!:) I am fluent in English and French, and my Spanish level is intermediate.

I have sailed around New Zealand, going from the Malbourough Sounds to Stewart Island this January and February on a converted fishing boat. The trip lasted 5 weeks, and I shared my sleeping space with another crew (it was 2 crews and the skipper). I kept watch, followed the skipper's instructions with mooring and did all kinds of jobs around the boat. I am a decent cook, I can clean and I learn quickly. I also helped doing repairs on a yatch in Nelson, where I waxed the hull and took apart the boom. I am sociable, calm and reliable. I keep a travel sketchbook, and I love reading and exploring the world. 

I am fully vacinated, and I dont smoke. I don't eat cheese, and i avoid dairy products, but omnivore, vegetarian or vegan diet is fine. I am good with children, and I don't have any allergies. I have shared apartments, and lived two months in a dorm in a hostel. 

I can travel to wherever your boat is to meet you. I have a work holiday visa until January 2024, and I am free in the coming months. 

Feel free to contact me if you (or anyone you know:) ) are looking for crew this fall/winter! Thank you for taking the time to see my profile!

Here is a cat as a reward =(^•×•^)= 

IMG20230405103706.jpgIMG-20230124-WA0003.jpgIMG20230129232425.jpgIMG-20230222-120126.jpg