IMG_4138.jpg.e00524041ce8fe27acf02a7e8eeb099e.jpg

Looking for 1 or 2 crew interested in sailing to Fiji. I plan to leave Whangarei around 20 June 2023.  Own a 40ft Caliber LRC named Silvermoon. 
some experience preferred. Main duties will be watch standing. I’m American and will be taking my boat home to Hawaii after some fun (warm) time if Fiji. 
willing to pay airfare for your return back to New Zealand. If interested I can be reached at 021 229 4488. 
cheers

Hi Steve! 

My name is Max, and I just saw your post about heading to Fiji. I am an American studying abroad in New Zealand and have just finished my semester here. I know it's very likely that you have already departed, but if not: I am a competent sailor with years of experience racing in Buzzards Bay and Cape Cod, Massachusetts, where I am from. I am free for the next month before returning home. If there is any chance that you have not left yet, I would be more than happy to join you on the journey to Fiji.

I hope to hear back soon! If you have already left, safe travels!

Best,

Max Gryska