Offering to help on a sailboat for the Trans Atlantic crossing from Europe/Africa to Brazil!

Hi! 

We're two people who are moving from Brussels to Brazil. Instead of teleporting ourselves by airplane, we would like to respect to rythm of nature and let the waves take our bodies to our next chapter in life. We are looking for a simpler life where people know their neighbors and find purpose in what's right in front of them in harmony with nature. 

Any location would work, we just need to get to the other side of the ocean. We have no experience as crew on boats, but are very eager to learn anything life has to offer, and willing to help in any way possible to facilitate the cross over. We understand having no experience is not ideal but the good thing is that we have no preconceptions regarding the job, no ego, blank canvas and in doing so are flexible and easy to mold to whatever your needs might be. Both grew up in conservative and strict upbringing so at a young age were taught what the word 'work' implies and aren't easily knocked down. 

I, Matt, quit my corporate job at Too Good To Go (application fighting food waste) about a year ago, took my backpack, tent and enduro bike, left my phone at home and during 6 months wandered through the Atlas mountains in Morocco in order to disconnect and deconstruct much of who I became over the past 29 years. Carrying nothing but 3 pairs of socks, 3 pairs of slips and a fleece sweater I can assure you that I do not need much to get by.

I, Laura, met Matthias at Too Good To Go and incidentally was going through a similar quest so ended up quitting my job 6 months later. Today, I too find myself at a crosspoint in life and decide to take a different turn. Determined to leave the urban life behind, and eager to learn about a simper life, I would like to help and inspire people build their own house through Nader Khalili’s technique; Superadobe. 

Thank you for taking your time reading our post. 

May the sun shine upon all your future roads and seas x