Sailor looking for offshore passage from pacific island to new zealand

Hi there,

I'm Tom, 31 years old, I have been living in Auckland for the last 8years (I'm originally from France) and got hooked to the sailing world.

I have sailed on various boats in Auckland harbour regattas (summer and winter series for the last 7years) and I bought a little sailboat (tracker 7.7) three years ago. I have done a lot of coastal sailing with it (over 500nm), weekend trips in the Hauraki gulf but also three two-weeks summer trips to Bay of island and Great Barrier including night sails. I also have spent a lot of time with experienced friends on their own boats (birdsall 16.5, farr 1220, Lidgard 38).

I feel now ready to have my first offshore experience and would love to join someone's boat coming back from the Pacific island to new Zealand.

Let me know if you are interested, I'll be happy to give more details about myself.

Bon vent!

Tom

Salut Tom, moi c'est Marco (31 ans), je suis Québecois. Je vais bientôt être dans les Tongas et je cherches un Crew pour me rendre en Nouvelle-Zélande. Je suis solo sailor depuis 3 ans donc je ne suis pas celui qui a le plus d'expérience non plus. Mais bon j'ai parcouru maintenant presque 8000 miles et la traversée pour la nouvelle Zélande ce n'est pas une facile. J'apprécierais beaucoup ton aide. Laisse moi savoir si tu recherches encore et si il t'es possible de te déplacer. Voyage autour de la mi-novembre).

Au plaisir Tom (j'ai évidemment plus de détails pour toi si ça t'intéresse)