Medical Kits

what relevance do these qualifications have to musculatory inflammation and infections?

WTF would you know about it to even ask that ? There's a lot of relevance.

Do you debate everything prescribed by your GP? Do you need to?

Would you enjoy working with boat owners wanting to debate every permutation of an engine problem and offer their lay advice?

I think not.

Doc stuck his neck out to offer generic advice and you want to debate every possible pharmacological outcome? Really...? Perhaps get some respect for the medical profession dude and leave it at that.

what relevance do these qualifications have to musculatory inflammation and infections?

WTF would you know about it to even ask that ? There's a lot of relevance.

Would you enjoy working with boat owners wanting to debate every permutation of an engine problem and offer their lay advice?

I think not.

Doc stuck his neck out to offer generic advice and you want to debate every possible pharmacological outcome? Really...? Perhaps get some respect for the medical profession dude and leave it at that.

You are assuming a lot about me. I do question the medical profession sometimes and I do enjoy debating problems with clients as often I learn from them.

[

Perhaps get some respect for the medical profession dude and leave it at that.

Yes you do. At my last visit to my GP he had a student with him. He passed a comment about one of my meds, I then corrected him on it. The student said I was wrong. My GP looked it up and politely told the student that sometimes the patient knows what they are talking about and you can never learn too much as a doctor(I was right and correct in what I said). Hence my GP is now more informed and so is his student, they were willing to listen and learn...............

Archived