Boatbuilder recommended: FnG at Leading Edge

Battgirl

FnG at Leading Edge Boatbuilders put his hand up to replace the teak deck on my boat. Thats happening in 2 months.

As a prelude he has just fitted some lovely cockpit lockers and internal finishing timber which are so in keeping with the existing and very well finished.

He's up front with pricing, a down to earth communicator who knows his stuff and doesn't take shortcuts in providing a quality durable product. You get value for money from a craftsman who is forward thinking, practical and turns up on time when he says he will. There's no such thing as a silly question and its great to have complete confidence in someone working on my boat.

I highly recommend FnG for all your boatbuilding in the Auckland area.

Hell - he didn't even have to pay for that ad.

I second the sentiment though. Sometimes just talking to someone is enough to know that they know their stuff and can be trusted.

Thanks CO. Credit where credit is due to anyone who does a good job on my boat and doesn't rip me off.

Also I am very grateful to your good self for this website and the great community here on Crew which is providing the contacts in the first place

Good onya Battgirl. I want to do some work on the Marshall soon and was wondering where to go for the stuff I can't (or am too scared) to do.. These recommendations are gold...

Archived