Safety at Sea Special

July Crew readers special.

Kru Sport Pro Manual with harness.

RRP $429 Crew Price $360.

And add a 2 hook tether (Baltic elastic or non elastic) for Package price of $450. RRP 99 non elastic /130 elastic

That’s a saving of $109.

Only July, no Amex on this.

post-3043-141887202802.jpg

Just to clarify.

A few threads down Knot Me did a product review on his new PFD. Apparently everyone has been drooling over it so much so that it seemed like a good idea to offer a deal in time for the Simrad and various winter series around the Gulf.

For those of you with long memories, we had a similar special for the September Boat Show last year. This is the groovy new upgrade model. It has full ISO certification and is the same model as worn by Camper and several of the other Volvo 70 teams.

Just to clarify.

A few threads down Knot Me did a product review on his new PFD. Apparently everyone has been drooling over it so much so that it seemed like a good idea to offer a deal in time for the Simrad and various winter series around the Gulf.

For those of you with long memories, we had a similar special for the September Boat Show last year. This is the groovy new upgrade model. It has full ISO certification and is the same model as worn by Camper and several of the other Volvo 70 teams.

Please put one aside for me Jono. I am home around the 26th...

Cheers, Smithy

Damn I've been pinged. Keep me another one for the grumpy bitch please. Same as the one I have already.

I have been told to ask so don't laugh please. Do they come in pink?

Not the Kru.

But the Baltic Genua buoyancy vest comes in pink and white and we do a fetching dog lifejacket in lilac and black. And we sold one sight unseen at the last Boat Show.

Bummer for her then isn't it. Matching colours it is.

I'll catch up with you/it next week probably but if you run short sell it, I'm knot time critical for it at the moment so can wait for a later shipment if needed.

Archived