Experienced Female Crew Available

Sherrinthesea

Ahoy there,

After a long break, I'm looking to get back to my sea life.

I'm an Aussie, love the ocean, am passionate about all things maritime and i'm seeking a boat to crew on, with happy like-minded people to play and/or work with.

I come from a maritime background - i can drive a dinghy, have sailed keel boats, dinghies and tall ships and have a boat building apprenticeship behind me. I used to be a commercial fisherman (Master Class V).

I'm a happy, willing worker with a can-do attitude and i'm not afraid of hard work or minimalist spaces. I like to make myself useful, won't fall OTS, and can still function even when i'm scared.

I'm very conscious and respectful of the fact that i would be a guest on your home. I'm not a drama queen and do my utmost not to cause problems or make anyone feel bad. And i'm a bit of a neat freak (but on a boat that's a good thing!).

I am a very young old - i'm 53. But i'm fit and healthy, like a simple life and am happy to go with the flow.

I have just finished uni, have no ties, and am now free to go back to sea.

Not particularly looking for a relationship (whew-i said it!) but i am looking for a situation where i can make new friendships, feel the camaraderie, explore new places, people and cultures and gain new knowledge and skills ~ preferably somewhere warm and tropical.

On a boat, the words 'harmony', 'cooperative' and 'team' are very meaningful to me.

Gosh ~ reading this back ~ makes me sound so serious!!!! LOL

Fun things i like to do - swim, snorkel, beach walks, freedive, scuba, read, be at sea, be on anchor, weaving, learn sea shanties......

Am based in Australia but getting to you in NZ, the Pacific or wherever shouldn't be too much drama though i'll be in NZ early December

Please PM me so we can continue the conversation.

Fair winds and calm seas

Sherrin

Sherrin very small.jpg

Pink small.jpg

Archived