NEED A CREW?

Falcontxtxp

Read this letter carefully and attentively...

I am very interested in buying a boat OR buying into a boat "partnership"... I have good experience sailing because I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making Key Biscayne and the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing and diving. I also participated in few regattas in Key Biscayne competing in a small 4-crew sailing boat wining one competition “it was a stroke of luck :-)

I NEED/WANT to live in a boat for the next year or two in order to acquire the experience necessary to become a true sailor and be able to sail the world... I am ready to do ALL tasks from the smallest to the biggest; any boat duties to quickly learn and master all tasks needed for sailing. 

I am well fit, well-mannered, extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover I am a highly educated individual... I fluently speak write and read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basic in Italian and French. I am also a Pilot for single engine airplane, a NAUI Scuba Diver with Survival skills in the Forests, Deserts, Mountains and Waters.

Awaiting for your reply...

Karlos Felizardo

Phone +64-027-922-2129

E-mail  Falcontxtxp@gmail.com

Archived