For Sale: Two Windrush 12' Catamarans with road trailer

Hey there, I have for sale my two Windrush 12s.

There is a nice one and a not so nice one, one has a damaged frame that has been reinforced and welded back together. It's sound but doesn't look very pretty.

They come with 3 mains and 2 jibs. One is the factory turbo model so has the original fittings for the Jib, the other has been modified to carry a jib.

They come with a WoF'd and Reg'd custom built trailer that carries both no problem.

They're not the newest/prettiest yachts but the hulls are sound and due to the lack of centreboards they're a lot of sun in the surf. We've done a few camping holidays sailing around the bays in coromandel which has been good fun.

Will be rigging them up to make sure everything is still working and taking some photos in the next few days.

I'm looking for $1200 for the lot.

I'm located in Hamilton.

PM me or post here if you're interested, I'll try and get the photos up asap.

Went and cleaned them up and rigged them to make sure everything was still shipshape.

Took a few photos showing areas of damage and whatnot.

xe24ipsk.2pv.jpg

e2vyq0ho.grn.jpg

mc45tfye.ap0.jpg

gantcsx1.jcs.jpg

13qc0byl.zne.jpg

jzcxfubo.xkj.jpg

w2n3m1fq.u3a.jpg

s1fcvkxw.hxw.jpg

nduqyirm.oxr.jpg

tcxbdwwf.zd0.jpg

Oh dear I can't edit my previous post with the captions included for the photos so I will make another post, sorry for the double up!

This one shows the repair of the snapped frame. Big piece of aluminium welded onto the bottom and a smaller pipe in the middle. It's a little bent but is sturdy, have had it out in 20 knots with no problems.

xe24ipsk.2pv.jpg

This is the original sail from the white one, we use the spare set from the yellow one on it though as there is a nice matching Jib. It's a little bit rougher than the other two mains but still in ok condition.

e2vyq0ho.grn.jpg

This is a spare sunburst Jib that we were going to have a go at rigging up because it was slightly bigger.

mc45tfye.ap0.jpg

This shows the tramp of the yellow one, it's in pretty good nick and should last awhile longer. Has always been kept under a UV shield (piece of tarp) so it's sturdy.

gantcsx1.jcs.jpg

This shows the tramp of the white one, it's pretty rough and will probably need replacing or repairing in the near future. That orange rope is tied on for extra support under the tramp when sitting down the back.

13qc0byl.zne.jpg

Nice photo of them both rigged.

jzcxfubo.xkj.jpg

This shows the trailer with nothing on it.

w2n3m1fq.u3a.jpg

Another shot of the repair on the yellow ones frame.

s1fcvkxw.hxw.jpg

Both cats on the trailer (they tow fine like this, just strap them on with tie downs).

nduqyirm.oxr.jpg

Front shot of both of them on the trailer.

tcxbdwwf.zd0.jpg

Price reduced to $1100 for both.

Or you can take the trailer and one of your choice for $900

These are a steal at this price!

Archived