Trans-Pacific

Alex56

NESSUN DORMA SY is leaving NZ next May. After one year inNew Zealand once completed 20.000 mn from Barcelona to Auckand now is ready for the way back across the Pacific.

Stopping at Tonga and Franch Polinesia in order to follow by Horn Cape.

Crew is welcome for this adventure. If you feel that this is the opportunity to realize your dream feel free to contact us.

Hi Alex,

I would like to talk to you a bit more about your upcoming trip aboard NESSUN DORMA SY. Where in New Zealand will you be departing from? I am currently in Wellington after 1 year of travel around the world. I envision traversing the Pacific, the last hemisphere of my journey, cruising glass seas. I look forward to hearing about your crew and what type of hand you would like to hire.

Thank you and hope to hear from you,

-Rachael

Hello Alex!

We are two French Travellers, at the moment in a round the world trip ; We are in New Zealand for 3 months now after been visiting Asia and Australia and we are now looking for a sailling experience in the pacific.

Thomas, 26 years old, is an engineer, sailing since he's a young boy. He's been skipping one-month cruises in the mediterranean and has been few times a crew member on a 50ft offshore race catamaran.

Sophie, 28 years old, physiotherapist, sailed for short trips (mostly with Thomas) : one week between Corsica and France, in the mediterranean, and day trips in Christchurch and Nelson; She's learning how to sail ; she's consciencious and easy going; and she also cooks well ;-)

Your listing looks like the experience we are looking for !

We would really like to talk with you about the details of your trip.

We are in the Whangarei area at the moment; we have a van and we can move easily if you want to meet us.

You can also contact us by texting or calling +642108430570

Hope we will read or hear from you soon.

Thomas & Sophie.

Archived