To Pacific Islands / Pacific crossing

Matthieu_Bosquet

Hello Everyone,

My name is Matthieu Bosquet. I’m a 31 years Old French guy.

I'm currently in Auckland!

I would like to offer my services like a crew and share a dream on a sailing boat. The final destination that I want to reach is South America. I'm looking for any boat we plan to cruise the Pacific Ocean in the next few weeks, from New Zealand, or at least plan to go to some Pacific Islands (French Polynesia, or Hawaii for example will be perfect destination for me).

I already some experiences in Yacht deliveries in Europe and sailing catamaran for example.

I’m now traveling for more than 20 months, on my way to realize a dream that I had for many years already: to do My World Tour!

I started in Russia and I went after in Mongolia, Tibet, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Papua New-Guinea and I finally spent 6 months in Australia before to start a trip in New Zealand 6 weeks ago.

I’m currently in the North Island for ten days. I plan to arrive in Tauranga next Friday. I hope that you will be able to help me to realize this new dream; Sailing an Ocean!

I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Regards,

Matthieu

Archived