searching for a crew

charlie13

hi!

my name is Carlo and I'm 19 years old, from Italy.

I am now travelling New Zealand, but I'm running out of money and I'd like to leave to a cheaper place. I'll probably go back home in August/September to start university, but now I'd really like to improve my sailing skills. I am searching for a boat that leaves New Zealand (to anywhere else) and that permits me to save some money. My idea was to give my complete availability in doing everything required (sailing, cleaning, maintenance, cooking and more) in change of food and a bed.

I started sailing when I was 8 years old and, especially in the past two years, I decided to make sailing as my way of life and I really like to get as more experience as I can!

I am very willing, especially when I am in the sailing world, and I'm ready to learn much more things!

Sailing Attitudes:

I’ve attended this sailing courses at Centro Velico Caprera and Les Glenans:

4 weeks: Laser Bahia-Laser 2000 (Lerici) (iniziation) (2007-2008)

1 week: Dart 16 (Lerici) (iniziation cat) (2009)

1 week: Mattia Smile 18 (Lerici) (2009)

1 week: First 25.7 (Caprera) (2010)

1 week: Laser Vago (les Glenans) (2011)

1 week: Hobiecat 16 (les Glenans) (2011)

1 week: training course to become ADV ( assistant instructor ) (Caprera) (2011)

4 weeks: experience in the field (going sailing with beginners and helping them) (Caprera) (2012)

1 week: Sunfast 3200 ( archipelago of Maddalena, south of Corsica) (2012)

1 week: Laser Vago (Caprera) (2012)

1 week: RS 500 (2012)

In October I’ve attended a course to become instructor at the sailing school of Caprera, but I failed.

Instead, in December, I’ve passed the exam to get the license to sail beyond 12 miles.

fair winds (and calm seas)

thank you

Carlo

Archived