Available crew

CarlAnton

G’Day.

I’m Carl’Anton Giacomi looking for a boat to cross the ocean in Between New Zealand and Australia in the beginning of 2014 (I have to put my foot on Australian territory before the 23rd of January).

You can call me a traveler because that’s what I am. I couldn’t stay in France much longer; I had to discover what’s happening elsewhere in the world. So far I haven’t been disappointed by the different experiences that people gave me the opportunity to share with them.

I am currently living in Auckland but will do the turn of the North and South Islands starting November and then jump to Australia.

I am happy to start wherever in New Zealand as soon as I reach the East coast of Australia before the 23rd beginning of my Visa (preferably Brisbane)

I’m reliable and will not let you down.

My real goal is to get more and more experience in sailing because I have the intention to get my own sailing boat later on and realize my dream which is to live on or with the sea.

My experience:

May June 2012 – Repatriation from Vanuatu (Port-Vila) to Australia (Port Douglas) (boat Viking 3)

1 week of Regatta: Exemplar Clipper Cup 2012 (boat Kai Lani 3rd position)

Summer 2009

Also in the past some few crossing in the Mediterranean Sea especially from Perpignan (southern coast of France to Calvi (Corsica) Return.

It might not look impressive but shift and hard work didn't have reason of me so far. I also got some reference to provide if necessary.

If ever you look for some crew at this time of the year, I am your man!

Call 0211832943

Archived