Tracker 7.7 for sale (at a very sharp price) -Whangarei

I'm selling my Tracker as I'm now on the move to Auckland and want to buy something a bit more racing orientated.

The Boat is called Hounddog and has a fractional rig making it a wee bit quicker than the normal masthead rigged boats apparently.

The boat is on the piles at kissing point.

She needs a bit of work, namely a sand and paint (has the Altex no.3 problem) and the running Bukh DV10 engine needs an Alternator - I'm charging the batteries off the the 2 x 5w solar panels installed. The engine is due for a service and I have all the parts (filters and impeller) already so if you know your way around an engine it will be dead easy.

Down below the squabs are tidy.

The boat is useable as is but with a bit of effort could be loads better.

Has a new Fishfinder/sounder, Hand held VHF and stereo.

Gas cooker (no bottle)

Toilet with holding tank.

Sails: Main (ok condition), Working Jib (Ok condition) and older genoa with rip in it. Older Spinnaker with pole.

Spectra Main and Jib Halyards replace October 2014 along with new Traveler sheets and Jib sheets.

Looking for $5k, as is where is.

If you or anyone you know wants a cheap, useable boat for harbour club  racing or an easy project send me a message and I can show you the boat.

Phone: 0275 985 735