Mt Gay Bag

For all you hardy rum drinkers,

I've finally found something I can fill with ice and Mt Gay! Excellent idea mt gay lady. :clap:

Squid you aren't giving any more bottle away to fill my sack? :idea: Labour Weekend giveaway maybe? :clap:

Stocks are limited at liquor outlets (no I don't work for any!) :lol: :lol:

I've got mine!

post-10449-141887167894.jpg

What's with the funny looking bottle on the right? Looks like they forgot to put the rum in the bottle; I reckon that's worth some sort of 'replacement'.

I'd hate for you to get a mouth full of water instead of liquid gold!

Mount Gay are once again supplying all the prizes for the End of Year RUm Race (also sponsored by Mariner Insurance), I'll bring this to her attention.

By the way, I really wanted live music this year, that means we need to bring one more sponsor on board (it's not that expensive really) anyone interested?

What's with the funny looking bottle on the right? Looks like they forgot to put the rum in the bottle; I reckon that's worth some sort of 'replacement'.

That's White Rum. You may know a particular name, "Bacardi", which is also White Rum.

Good to see wheels extends his palette beyond the golden syrup :lol: :lol: , it's nice with tonic with a twist or on rocks, bit of free brand placement for schweppes there.

Hopefully not too many laminated copies of claims forms are filled in this CC :shh: :silent:

I use it is a shot mix called Black Pete. 2 Parts White Rum, 1 part Bailey's and 1 part Zambuca in a shot glass. Pour each in slowly and they float on one another. And me like very muchly :D

in fiji i was downing the 'mai tai' cocktail which is white rum, light rum, dark rum, a couple of weird fijian named boozes and orange juice. twas bloody nice

Archived