unwanted boat on mooring

Panic

Actualy, simply slipping the mooring and letting him drift would be easiest. Get the ligit boat onto immediately and as long as no one see's you do any of it, it comes down to what? his word that he was on your mooring illegaly and your word that your mooring was being used already, so he can't have been.

Another suggestion which is no more illegal than others here and could earn MONEY would be to locate a family or Norwegians who have lost a loved one and offer it to them for.... OK, you can see where this is going! :thumbup:

20 cube......done!

Nothing against Wetdream but it appears he hasn't had the dealings with bureaucracy I've had.

Weeeelll... if the law doesn't matter to you, then you could always put on a french accent and ring the cops saying that the offending vessel is loaded and PRIMED with a kilo of semtex in 500 litres of prilled ammonium nitrate destined for GREENPEACE..... I am sure our illustrious water borne balaclavered protectors of society will take great delight in blowing the said yacht into the next century!!!

Knot so much the law as the enforcement of it or them.

And what a fantastic idea, wish I'd thought of that myself. Slide a few bits of dowling in taped to a clock and stand well clear. That would be bloody funny to watch. You'd want to make sure there was enough water depth to sill use the mooring over the remains though :)

Actually.... hearing of the yacht on fire up near the PYC on sunday (we saw the Deodar racing up the Tamaki that day!)......I thought one of our silly suggestions had been taken seriously!!!

:lol: :clap: :clap:

Archived