Warpaint Antil foul problems

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with Warpaint. I recently applied it strictly 'by the rule book' over Altex no 5 after getting approval the two were totally compatable. However a few months down the track the Warpaint began to 'explode' and part company from the substrate. This happened in patches all over the bottom even where prep sanding had gone back to the original undercoat ( glass, over wood).

Of course I contacted the manufacturers, Wet & Forget, but didnt get any satisfactory response except that the old antifouling was too thick. This was judged by a few phone pics I sent and no on site inspection. Subsequent tests have proved this wasnt the case. Disappointingly, no further backup or support has been offered by the company.

So now I am in a quandry as to what to do. Best solution will be to grind back all the new Warpaint and go back to Altex No 5 which has always proved a good product.  If any one has has similar problems or has some possible answers as to what went wrong it would be greatly appreciated