ONE CREW AVALIABLE for NZ summer 2024

Kia ora, my name is Sophie, a 24 year old New Zealander (currently living in Berlin). I will return to NZ this December and I am looking to start my journey and life dream of sailing. In terms of experience, I have been on sailing boats from as young as 2 years old (my father was a sailor) I also took sailing lessons when I was a teenager. I have figured that I want to be apart of crew and gain experience on boats. I am a very easy going person, I am eager to get my hands on board and not afraid of hard work. I absolutely love the ocean and have no issues with sea sickness and am clean and tidy. 

I am currently looking at gaining my RYA Competent Crew course  and STCW cert upon my arrival home to NZ. 

If you are looking for crew this summer, please reach out :). Of course am happy to chip in for food and other shared costs. Thanks!

Hi Sophie

I am looking for crew for overnight trips to Kawau, Great barrier, Waiheke and Coromandel this summer.

I usually sail with my daughter who is 10 years old.

The yacht is a whiting 40 which sleeps 8 in 3 cabins.

Let me know if you are interested.

Max

Hi Sophie.
Thanks for your post on Crewbay. I can't see a mention of where in NZ you will be based. If you are based in Auckland then you are welcome to come sailing with us. My name is Ian and I have a Whiting 26 keeler named 'Sweathog' moored at Bucklands Beach, Auckland. I used to race but am in chilled out cruising mode now! I often have space for a few extra crew.

Unfortunately my boat is purely recreational so this is not a job offer but I am happy to teach if people want to gain experience

I run regular weekend day sails operating from Bucklands Beach.
Overnight trips are also an option if people are keen.

Please contact me if you are interested in being involved or finding out more.

Email is best 

or 027 457 8220

Cheers
Ian Gabriel

Hi Sophie

I will have a trip to Auckland from Tauranga planned sometime over next few weeks on my Spencer 28 that I could do with crew for. Also sailing a catamaran back from Auckland to Tauranga at some point also!

my mobile below

Bevan