Crew seeking to leave NZ

Hi everyone ! 

We're two maritime engineering students on a gap year. Our mission ? To return to France from New Zealand without taking a single flight : sailing, hitchhiking… 

During our trip, we'd like to meet people involved in project with an environmental and social impact, and produce reports on their work: researchers, associations, low tech, etc. 

We are therefore looking to join a sailboat, from end of september, preferably from New Zealand (but we are also open to New Caledonia, Fidji and Australia), heading towards southeast Asia (or Australia or Fidji or NC if it's from NZ)

Here are our profiles:

- Tanguy is from in the sunny Biarritz, he has his lifeguard diploma, he likes surfing and mechanics, he is interested in photography and videography.

- I (Dune) am from Bordeaux, I really love cooking and experimenting international cuisine. I love all types of music and I am also very keen to discover scuba diving. 

As a part of the crew, we could be watchkeepers, but we could also cook, take photos or make a video.

We are not just looking for a mean of transport, we would love to connect with like-minded sailors and be part of an exciting adventure.

We only have a little sailing experience (a few days on a catamaran in Guadeloupe), but we are really keen to learn!!

Feel free to comment or e-mail us.

We are looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Bon vent ! (fair winds)

Dune & Tanguy

(if you are interested by our project, here is our website : www.lavoiedelengagement.com)