Broken Sails Required

Hi All

I am making dive bags out of old sails, if you have any old or broken sails that you no longer need please replay to this thread or call me on 022 3552428 and I will come pick them up... in return I can make you a bag.

Many thanks,

Dani

Where abouts in the country are you?

Hi Sorry for the late answer, I m based in Auckland, but travel out to Nelson, Bay of Plenty and Coro quite often. If you still have a sail you no longer need please let me know.

Thanks

dani

Hey Smithy!!! You seeing this????

ya know your cruising mainsail??? Hmmmm ... might it be time for it to become some dive bags??? :thumbup:

Nah "Grinna" - it's got to many bloody holes in it. Might make a good strainer though. He he Sorry Smithy but you're neva gona live it down - well not for a while anyway. Good strainers are hhard to come by eh!! Ciao, james

Hey Smithy!!! You seeing this????

ya know your cruising mainsail??? Hmmmm ... might it be time for it to become some dive bags??? :thumbup:

Just read it mate! Yup, could be up for it. Sounds like a good deal! I have a #1 in similar shape, so might start with that. Hey, my home made repair with stickyback and siezing twine worked just great.

Archived