The Epic Boat Mish - NZ, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and beyond

Guest epicboatmish

Guest epicboatmish

Hey there. Come and join us on our epic boat mission around the north eastern coast of NZ, or lock yourself in to crew in the Pacific Islands. We're planning to make it to Fiji in May this year with our yacht Serendipity and spend the rest of the year exploring the South Pacific. In the mean time we're sailing up from Whakatane via White Island and the Splore festival on our way to the Bay of Islands. More details at our website http://www.theepicboatmish.org. Check it out!

After 2 years of preparation we're nearly there. Come and share the fish and the good times with us!

post-1-141887194573.png

Hi there,

i'm Lorenzo and i have been living in NZ for 1 Year.

Now i'm in Australia but i miss a lot NZ and the kiwi style. Here is totally different.

When i get to auckland last year i was looking for a sailboat to join the crew and sail to the pacific island but i was too late.

Now i saw your ad and looks like my dream becoming true.

I really would like to join you in this experience from New Zealand to all the pacific island.

I have some sailing experience cos i was training in auckland.

I'm an easygoing and reliable italian guy. I'm keen to learn and i can help a lot on the boat cos i'm ready to do anything to realize mt dream.

As i'm italian i also love to cook so i can prepare some tasty dinner :-)

If u r keen to know me better email me at lpollara@yahoo.it

Sweet as

Lorenzo

Hey there. Come and join us on our epic boat mission around the north eastern coast of NZ, or lock yourself in to crew in the Pacific Islands. We're planning to make it to Fiji in May this year with our yacht Serendipity and spend the rest of the year exploring the South Pacific. In the mean time we're sailing up from Whakatane via White Island and the Splore festival on our way to the Bay of Islands. More details at our website http://www.theepicboatmish.org. Check it out!

After 2 years of preparation we're nearly there. Come and share the fish and the good times with us!

Hey there, you were next to us up on the hard at Mahurangi late last year, and my wife recognised Serendipity. She and her brother sailed on it as kids.

Good luck with the rest of your travels.

Edit: oops, just realised the age of the OP

Please Take Me With You!!!!

Im the perfect crew member for this adventure! Im so stoked to see you guys planning stuff like this and living life on the ocean. Im nearly finished my contract at work and am looking for some fun. Im from Taranaki and will be up in Aux this weekend. Any chance I can come and meet you guys and see your hearty vessel or are you currently out galavanting around Aotearoa?

Look forward to meeting!

Jess

Please Take Me With You!!!!

Im the perfect crew member for this adventure! Im so stoked to see you guys planning stuff like this and living life on the ocean. Im nearly finished my contract at work and am looking for some fun. Im from Taranaki and will be up in Aux this weekend. Any chance I can come and meet you guys and see your hearty vessel or are you currently out galavanting around Aotearoa?

Look forward to meeting!

Jess

Jess, user "epicboatmish" hasn't been on here since 25 January. Your best bet may be to pm them and hope it triggers an email.

Archived