Zhik Isotac

Are you comparing apples with apples though Keeler. The price might be compatible but are the products?

No idea if they are or aren't in this case but when you mentioned the price thing I had flashbacks to the dozen times a day at work when someone says similar things in relation to our stuff.

The price might be similar but ours is made in Italy and theirs in China with the quality differences that can come from that, which in our little corner of the market, can be very large.

Don't think I'll be wearing those boots in a hurry Slacko! ind you, if we do some offshore stuff this year I might think about it... :clap: :clap:

Cheers Knot Me. My point with price was that I have been told that they are of similar (some say better) quality that the MPX kit. Just want to know if anyone's tried them to back that statement up. Basically - :thumbdown: or :thumbup:

Whew! I thought I was going to have to avert my eyes from the bow from now on.

Plumber James had some nice new gear on for the last race. There was only a slit with some eyes staring out exposed to the weather.

Could be the new look in sailing Burka's :)

Hmmmm. Had 2 experiences with Zhik so far, both negative. Eldest Son had their boots for Opti sailing. Despite being the right size, couldn't get them on... (Could but took 1/2 hour). He also has a Zhik dinghy lifejacket and after 1 1/2 seasons it's faded to look about 20 years old. Can't go past Aigle for dinghy gear and Musto for offshore I reckon... After the lifejacket experience I wouldn't get thyier stuff again in a hurry..

Archived