Special Situation!!!

Falcontxtxp

Good day!!!

Please read it carefully...

I am seeking vessels that I can be long term on board to acquire the extra experience necessary for sailing the world... I am very interested in buying a boat “OR” buying into a boat "partnership" but I will be honest in saying that I do not know yet what type of a boat is the right one for me.

I have good experience sailing; on January 2013 Bay of Islands Racing week New Zealand I accomplished first place in a 4 days series racing in a Beale 35 Yacht; Competed in a 50 kilometers ruff coastal line race in a Elliot 8 M Cruiser/Racier, wiping-out two times crossing the finishing line last "YES both extremes". On December 2012 I made a passage from Sydney Australia to Hobart Tasmania on a Morgan Yacht 45 OR, also I lived for 22 year in Miami Beach USA making the Atlantic Ocean my playground sailing on a Colgate 26, power boating, fishing and diving.

I am well fit, well-mannered, extremely positive, easy going individual with a ken common sense; moreover I am a highly educated individual with a degree in financing, certificate of completion in Pilot for single engine airplane, NAUI Scuba Diver, Survival skills in the forests, deserts, mountains and Waters.

I Fluently speak write & read in Russian, Spanish, English and Portuguese with Basics in Italian & French... I LOVE Flying, Skydiving, Sailing, Scuba Diving, Hiking, Hunting, Wild Camping, Art, Music & Traveling.

Respectfully yours,

Karlos

Phone +64-027-922-21-29

E-mail Falcontxtxp@gmail.com

Skype Falcontxtxp

Gtalk Falcontxtxp

Get your arse down to a suitable yacht club and meet real people. Your post here makes you seem a little desperate which will be a turn off to most. Find a decent cruising club, join it and start buying rum for boat owners/skippers.

Ok saw your first post and was wondering.

then the second post and PW says the obvious

Joining a club will have you sailing and answering your question about which boat

Archived