Pirate of the Pacific Islands o(╯□╰)o

chenchen

Hi guys. I happened to read some news about NUIE tonight and decided to go there. I also plan to go to Tonga. So it will be more than great for meto visit these two places together, or maybe Cook Island too, instead of flight back to Auckland every time. Obviously, its impossible for me to swimming from one island to another:( So, here I am. Its also to chase a dream I had since I was a little girl. Being a sailor (or pirate is more exact) is one of my childish dreams. As I grew up in inland China which is far away fromthe sea. I didnt have much opportunity to stay with the sea, do not even mention sailing in the sea. However, I never forget this dream.

I am a 23 years old Chinese girl who is quite laid back and easy going. sometimes crazy. shy at first, but maybe talk too much when we know each other more. I like outdoor, enjoy nature. not a good siwmmer, wold be more than happy to improve my skills. snorking is great, diving? fantastic! I am eager to try everything and learn everything.

About the leaving date, I am quite open. I just work and travel around new zealand, so very flexible. Please feel free to contact me if you want to sail to pasificislands and want some help or just compaion.

my email is margueritezhao403@hotmail.com or txt me at 02102299037

cheers,

Chenchen

Archived