Boatwatch

Hello Boatwatchers.

Its been quiet up our way over the last few months. I would like to say its due to the good work you are doing, but I think its more to do with the winter weather and short days. Not to worry its warming up, daylight savings kicks in this month, and im sure the idiots will be out, so keep up the Boatwatching.

There have been a couple of minor matters near Stillwater, but we have resolved those, without too much fuss.

Boatwatch Meeting 1900hrs, Tuesday 8th of October, at Stillwater Boat Club.

I will have Deodar3 at Stillwater Boat Club, for people to look over. Then a meeting at the Club to explain the Police Prevention First Strategy, the Boatwatch Group, and to recruit some new members from around Stillwater. The Rodney Police, Problem Solving Team, will also be making a presentation, and will answer questions re local matters.

Stillwater Boat Club Commodore and Boatwatch member, Jeff Carney, has extended an invitation, to Boatwatch members , on the North side of the river, to attend this meeting. Im looking at being at Weiti Boat Club wharf at 1830hrs to give those members a ride to Stillwater. Let me know if want to be picked up.

More on the meeting later. Contact me with any issues, ideas, or concerns. Anything urgent call the Police Maritime Unit Duty Crew, on

0800 102835, or if very urgent call 111.

Cheers Tony

A J FLANNAGAN

Senior Constable 8354

Police Coastal Master

Auckland Polce Maritime Unit

C/ Auckland Central. Private Bag 92002. Auckland.

Ph 0800 102835

Anthony.Flannagan@police.govt.nz

Archived