Oceania Marine

After a raucous sail up the west coast with over 6 meter seas and 45 knots of wind, boat speeds above 16 kn hitting 20kn, tired after logging our first ever 300+ mile day....We decided to haul-out in Whangarei at Oceania Marine. They had the very best rate for the haul-out and also if we paid them to do all the anti-fouling... so they were almost the most competitive priced of all the yards that had a travel lift for our beam. (Their Travel lift is 10+ meters wide so easily accommodated our 8.06 meter beam.)

In the last four year of world cruising with two major refits and three bottom jobs.... I would say that I am the most satisfied with this yard for quality of work, friendliness of the staff, and overall ability to get the work done just like I wanted it. This in my experience... is a rare thing to get when you are not doing everything yourself. They did an outstanding job and I am more than 100% satisfied.

We are hanging in the slings now ready to go back in the water. April 23, 2021.

IMG_E2469.JPG

• Upvote 1