5 Million

Yes, No, maybe??

It seems the public are very 50/50 over it. Some very pro and some very negative.

Must have been a boring conversation in the Ministerial office.

What are you racing? = Err dunno

Where are you racing? = Err dunno

When are you racing? = Err dunno

What will it all cost? = Err dunno

Who do you need to keep? = Err dunno

Have you any other sponsors coming aboard? = Err dunno

What's your track record like? = Pretty damn good, we've come second 3 times in a row.

No worries then, here have 5 million.

Not your week is it, KM?
It seems knot. Ask a simple question and the only 2 responses I get is a only partial correct one on what they asked for and another on budgets. But no answer to the actual question asked. Oh well.

We're preparing you for your inevitable political career :D

I say 'yes'. The feedback from NZ Trade & Enterprise (clients of ours) and others who were over in San Fran speaks volumes for the marketing, advertising and actual deals that were started due to NZ's exposure in the event. One of our agency clients who was over there for the racing estimated $US50m at least worth of brand work for NZ Inc.

Amazing value for money.

I'd have to agree with you on that MS. The return did seem to be far and above any costs. So from the NZ exposure angle I think it's smart. From most other angles, a couple in particular, maybe knot so.

I heard one or 2 public today make a connection between the 5 mil and the Taka Beach office's. That's knot good.

Archived