Tanalised ply and fibreglass

yeah, but if you start the main engines on that beast in about 30 seconds you would have used your current annual fuel budget....

Probably, mind you our current budget is a massive $100-120 per annum so maybe 2 mins :)

Don't believe the photos. Walk past it close and you can hear it bark.

No worries Wheels I do have a Pilots Licence :thumbup:

Ah, such fantastic memories. Finishing shift work in the city at 10 at night, a two-can trip across the harbour to Devonport (and someone else driving)...good times. :D

Ah, such fantastic memories. Finishing shift work in the city at 10 at night, a two-can trip across the harbour to Devonport (and someone else driving)...good times. :D

2 cans not a bad effort in 20 odd minutes.

I remember similar trips at same time, but was not after work and I do not think 2 more cans would have fitted; in fact I seem to remember the occasional evacuation of the previous ones along with the White Lady burger

One word and a spooky word sadly rules her out - Maintenance.

But wouldn't be cool if that wasn't a issue and the motors worked. What a mothership she would be :thumbup:

Yes flashbacks here as well. Curling up on the mooring lines under the stairs next to the vents for heat in winter for a xtra few minutes snoring on the way to work, Fosters. And then wobbly trips home, like the above lads, fortify well often way too well. And quite often loaded with White Lady products also :) :)

I have 2 designers, real ones ;), looking at my idea to see just how fecked up it maybe. Know more next week I hope. The only word I have heard from one was 'Ugly but space for africa if we can get it to work'. He's very right, it's knot going to be that pretty I think :)

Oh please please please can we buy her, we could fix up the engine and refit the bar and it would be just like the old days. Deploy your wallet before someone else grabs this opportunity.

With her own floating pontoon even, how can you lose?

And if you are going to go the stinkpot way, what better than that lovely big old toonk-toonk-toonk beating away downstairs?

DSC01101.jpg

You going to spend all summer painting the bitch? On the last years or 2's track record, do you really see me doing that either :D As much as the idea appeals the foreseen workload doesn't.

And 5 motors... Hello. It's hard work just thinking about having 2.

Wouldn't mind just the barge though. I look at the one in the Viaduct basin with wishful eyes often.

Archived